The Obama Digital Team is Hiring
Want to work at the Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago?
We're going to run the most effective, creative, and innovative digital campaign in the history of politics, and our digital team will be core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.
We're hiring people at all levels, from team directors to junior staff. So whether you're a seasoned digital veteran or are new to the field but hoping to apply your skills to a worthy cause, we hope to hear from you.
We're especially looking for folks with skills and experience in the following areas. Some of these positions are linked to specific applications–for all of the others, please email a resume and cover letter outlining your area of interest to: email@example.com.
- DESIGNERS: Web design and user experience specialists, print designers, motion graphics producers and Flash designers
- PROGRAM MANAGERS: Project managers and digital strategists with experience managing resources and staff to shepherd ideas from concept to execution
- ANALYSTS: Analytic specialists to develop and deliver performance-enhancing recommendations that will guide and continually optimize our strategies
- MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNERS: Help with projects ranging from short web videos to TV spots to interstitial branding (bumpers, lower-thirds), from concept to execution
- WRITERS AND EDITORS: Our writing team will help tell the story of the campaign over email, our blog, and online ads
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGISTS: Talented copywriters who can move people to action in 140 characters or less
For these positions, email a resume and cover letter outlining your area of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FILM/VIDEO: Producers, shooters, editors, motion graphics artists and distribution specialists (please include a link to your website or reel in your cover letter)
- ORGANIZING: We're looking for people with community organizing experience as well as folks who've used new tools and techniques to get people organized
- DIRECT-RESPONSE MARKETING: Through email, social, mobile and all other platforms, traditional and non-traditional
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING: Including ad buying, creative, tracking and optimization across search, display, social, and mobile platforms
- CREATIVES/PLANNERS: Folks who can bring creativity and logic to projects that seek to touch and mobilize many different specific constituencies and communities