Know the issues when talking to your friends and family—let them know what President Obama is doing to move our country forward.
- Is working to level the playing field so everyone plays by the same rules and gets a fair shot. Learn more.
- Kept his promise to bring the war in Iraq to a responsible end. Learn more.
- Is taking aggressive steps to put Americans back to work. Learn more.
- Repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Learn more.
- Passed the Affordable Care Act, ensuring 2.5 million young adults within just this year get health insurance by allowing them stay on their parents' plan until age 26. Learn more.
- Doubled our investment in scholarships and financial aid. Learn more.
- Secured a long-term investment in Historically Black Colleges and Universities and minority-serving institutions to ensure more minorities have access to higher education. Learn more.
- Is working to make our immigration fairer and smarter, and supports passing the DREAM Act. Learn more.
- Is making sure our veterans have resources to find jobs when they return home. Learn more.
- Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, ensuring women can get paid the same as men for the same work. Learn more.
- Has taken unprecedented steps to protect our environment, from reducing toxic air pollution from power plants to nearly doubling fuel efficiency in cars and light trucks, which will cut in half greenhouse gas pollution from these vehicles and will reduce our dependence on oil. Learn more.