- More than 1 million jobs saved, and nearly $97 billion in personal income losses prevented
- Nearly 250,000 jobs added since June 2009—the most growth in a decade
- Industry expects to add 167,000 jobs by 2015
- The auto industry helps support one in five Michigan jobs.
- 1 in 25 American jobs rely on a healthy auto industry
- All Big Three automakers—GM, Chrysler, and Ford—are profitable for the first time in seven years.
- All outstanding loans have been repaid to the federal government
- GM and Chrysler sold 3.8 million vehicles in the U.S. in 2011—up 14 and 26 percent respectively from 2010
- Automobile sales are at their highest levels in years